Mexican Healthy Salsa serves with Corn Chip
Serves 1-2 n Preparation time 10 mins | Hidang 1-2 n Masa persediaan 10 minit
BY CHEF MUHAMMAD ABDULLAH AKA JOE
- 1 no avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 nos medium tomatoes, diced
- 20g pitted prune, diced
- 40g whole corn kernel
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- some fine salt
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Double Pagoda shallot oil
- 1 tsp Double Pagoda garlic oil
- 1 no spanish onions, diced
- 30g cilantro, chopped
- 20g red capsicum, diced
- 20g green capsicum, diced
- 1 pkt corn chip
- In a big mixing bowl, add all ingredients except avocado and mix well. Once it is thoroughly mixed well, add the Avocado and mix them well again.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving them with Corn Chip Salsa.
Recipes source from World Cuisine Halal Gourmet Cookbook
Do you know?
Avocado is often called “alligator pear,” which is very descriptive because it tends to be shaped like a pear and have green, bumpy skin… like an alligator.