Black Pepper Stake
16 Large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 tsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Double Pagoda Garlic Oil
140 g Shredded Cabbage
2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 Onion, sliced
1. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat.
2. Add cabbage and 1 tbsp water, stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Remove cabbage from skillet and place on a serving platter.
4. Heat the remaining vegetable oil and garlic oil in the skillet over high heat.
5. Place the shrimp in the skillet and stir-fry until shrimp turns pink.
6. Remove from heat, sprinkle with sesame oil and serve hot.
Did you know?
Sesame seed oil helps new mothers to pass out lochia, shrinks back the uterus, prevents constipation and increases the secretion of breast milk.